[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's Missing Canine

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:35:39 PST 2008

Bill,

I found it interesting that Miss Angela lost her upper canine as a result of the misalignment of her teeth due to her overbite.  Tucker, our 10.5 YO also has an overbite, about an inch or so, and he lost his one of his upper canines a couple years ago.  I noticed blood on his mouth, inspected it and decided it looked abcessed.  The vet came over and extracted it.  He's been fine without it.

He does have really bad gums and permanent stinky breath, even right after a dental.  I think it's all due to the overbite and the fact that his teeth have never really lined up well.

Mary Lee