[Dailydrool] Drool coming, and basset boy brains

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 13:41:50 PST 2008

The boys here are sending drool to all those who need it! Seems like so
many, but there's always an ample supply of drool!

Our Checkers, that still thinks he's a puppy, has been in rare form the past
week or so. He's even rubbing off on Crispin, our old red dog! (Spaniel, and
he's 7, not that old, but the elder in our pack). He's started to pick up
toys, and shake them around (to ensure they're really dead, we think),
something he never, ever did before Checkers came to us.

Also, Checker has been terrorizing the old boys; biting at legs, pulling
ears, biting tails, trying to dive bomb them outside, etc. This has prompted
my dad to ask him why, since he's 2, and officially a "big boy," he didn't
have his big boy brains yet...

Well, after some searching, it's been found that production at the "basset
boy brains" factory has been shut down indefinately. Apparently with the new
set of politicians coming into office, they instead have put all their
production efforts into the "politician brains" lines instead. This is going
to be a long winter!! We do hope they are back to producing the "basset boy
brains" by spring, or we may have a big problem on our hands!!

-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473