[Dailydrool] dumb, dumb, dumb mommy

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 14:44:33 PST 2008

ok,  after losing my computer to a virus I am back,  but I am a  dumb
trusting mommy, I have been really feeling under the weather  (  actually I am really
sick ) so today after my husband left for work I went to  lay down, so I hear
Maggie wags and EVIL Annie chewing and growling and chewing  some more, but I
just thought  ( this is where the dumb ass syndrome  kicks in )  they were
chewing their nyla bones,  they have  several nyla bones. but something told me
to haul myself out of my comfort  nausea mode and go check and here they had
found my beautiful  brand   new set of ( 6 ) wooden coasters that I got for my
birthday in November and they  had totally destroyed three of them, it looked
like they had gone through   a wood chipper. so I seriously hope they do not
get sick as I am too sick to  take them to the emergency vets and Bill is at
work  this has to be the  work of my precious Maggie as Evil Annie is NOT a
counter cruiser YET  !
I hurried and fed them super hoping that the wood chips will mingle with  the
food and everything will pass thru !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie