[Dailydrool] Dogs-1, humans-0

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 05:48:42 PST 2008

We just got back from being out to dinner, only gone about an hr. and when
we walked in the door, there was silver wrappers, and a shredded "nilla
wafers" box there to greet us! Mom (Joey's grandma) was making reindeer
cookies earlier in the day, and left the ingredients out well we were gone.
Apparently dad moved the chocolate, but the cookies were on a cart, under
our microwave, that is usually counter cruise free...

Apparently in the time we were gone, one or more of the boys cruised the box
off the counter (probably Joey, he's the biggest), and then it looks to have
been a free-for-all of box shredding and cookie chomping! There wasn't even
crumbs left!!

Our spaniel, Crispin, was trying to snatch the pieces of box, and the silver
bag (that's inside the box, that the cookies were in), so we had to wrestle
that away from him. Of course, all 3 did their best to look completely
innocent... Until Crispin let out the biggest burp we've ever heard come out
of a dog!! I swear, the other 2 were laughing as loud as mom was!!

all 3 dogs - 1,
momma/grandma - 0

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473