[Dailydrool] Tttto ddddda drdrdrooooolll

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 06:28:09 PST 2008

D dd ddd d ddi s   N nnn ngnngnnNigel. Da da da MmmmmoommmPpp pperson not t
t t t tell wee daaaat it
f f f fi fi fi five  d d d d du du d u duud dugrees ousside ddisdis di d dis
Mornin. Mu mu mu my Nebbermiiiinds like froze to da dddda groun!
We innside n n n now but it gone teke aaaaaaaawhile to stststop
shivershiverin. We wrapt in blblblankies an dis be da time to sh sh share
hot todtdotoddies wif da Houn houn houndies freeeszing dey beheinies off.

Ll l ll loove an an an an d dr dr drool to all in need
Nnnigel an Llew llewllllewis
Yours in cacacccoldness

MomPerson says I set a timer. They get to stay out 3 to 5 minutes. It is not
my fault that they ignore my calling them. (But not for long.)
Soon I will be carrying Cooper in from the middle of the yard where he lays
down when his feet freeze and refuses to get up again.