[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Display

Lynn Kalber kalbl at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 7 13:29:52 PST 2008

I love the wire Christmas tree card display idea, but haven't found any of
those in area stores. So I used the inside of a kitchen door (it's made of
pecky cypress, which is pretty, but looks like termites already ate it),
tacked up some pretty holiday ribbon in strips from top of door to bottom,
and I'm using straight pins to put all the cards on the ribbon strips. The
door is always left open with this side actually in the kitchen, so I get to
see the cards all the time. Love those cards - thank you, everyone! And
especially to Amanda for getting us the mailing lists!

- Lynn with hounds Mabel and Clara and hound-wannabe Cooper

(and the cats, Ava and Rudy, who never get any recognition - at least that's
what they tell me)