[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Display

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:50:48 PST 2008

Last year we made a Card Wreath. Basically take an embroidery hoop, and glue
clothespins around the edges, then you can hang the wreath on the wall and
it slowly fills up with cards. We painted it but you could easily cover it
with ribbon or something else to make it look festive. Use superglue or
hotglue though because the cards start to weigh down on the pins when you
get over 50.

I considered making these and selling them around Thannksgiving for rescue
but of course never got around to it, plus they'd be pretty awkward to ship.
Anyway, if you want more detailed instructions, just email me or goodsearch
for 'card wreath'. I think I have pics too if anyone wants to see it.

Haven't decided how to display them our cards this year, still working on
getting our own cards out. Ah, life as a procrastinator. :)

Kacy with Cow and Ru