[Dailydrool] Displaying Howliday Cards

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 15:58:43 PST 2008

I wasn't able to participate in the Howliday cards, but in years past, I had them displayed on my entertainment center, counter, coffee table and end tables and when they got full, I would tape them to my front door and up along the sides of the windows. It may sound strange, but they really looked good. I've kept every card that I've ever received in ziploc bags that I put in a huge storage box and every Christmas I bring them out again to look. I miss not getting the cards this year, but it just couldn't be helped.

I also want to send my prayers and thoughts out to all fellow droolers who have lost their babies in the past few weeks. I know there's never a good time to lost one to the Bridge, but it makes it even harder during the holidays. My prayers are with you. God Bless.

Lynne Miller, Mom to Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)