[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Thank You!

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 06:41:07 PST 2008

Dear Droolers,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for those who sent a Howliday card to my grandmother - Victoria Castiglione.  Words can't express how happy this has made her!  She lives 2 hours from me, but I haven't heard the smile in her voice over the phone like that in a very very long time.  She was beeming ear to ear and thanks you all.  She loves the cards and is going to get a photo album to keep all the cards in so that she can look at them whenever she wants and can show anyone that comes to visit.

You guys are the best and I can't thank you enough for sending her a howliday card.  You have really made her year.  I am so proud to be part of this group.  Thanks!

Lots of love, gratitude and appreciation to all of you!
Happy Holidays!

Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie