[Dailydrool] Heroes List Howliday Cards.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Dec 8 07:11:23 PST 2008

The Gang and I want to thank everyone that has sent our neighbor (and provider of extra treats to the gang), Doris Wotowicz holiday cards.  She has been in New Jersey for the past month with her dad, who is making strides, though has a long way to go yet with the stroke....anywho she will be coming home for a week on the 12th.  This will be a surprise and "big pick me" up for her.  She could really use it .

We send drool to all the houndies and their humans in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang