[Dailydrool] Christmas basset walk

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Dec 8 11:02:50 PST 2008

No fair. No, no fair at all.

We drive a nickzillion miles and meet loadsa other bassets. Then we walk a nickzillion miles.
Then we get back in the car and drive to a pub and what happens? All the two-leggers get out and go to eat a huge scrummy meal. And what about us? Not even a doggy bag.
Then they waddle out, full and fat, and we drive another nickzillion miles home.

If that wasn't bad enough, when we went to bed the sally puts a blanket over Clara and NOT ME! I grunbled and complained and pulled the blankie off her when the hers not looking. Ha!

No fair. See?

Here's pictures of my beautimous self and other bassets on da walk

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/Cristmas08bassetwalk/

Rolph, with Clara and Sally, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP