[Dailydrool] The cards are beautiful!

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Mon Dec 8 18:32:39 PST 2008

        The Howliday Cards that are on the The Winstanley Clan's website are beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to be able to look at the cards. It is so nice to be able to see all of you and your hounds. I will be sure to put that site in my favorites so that we can look at it and see the new cards that are added.

The COLD Caspaw Basset Cwew sends Drool and Houndie hugs to those in need.

We wish you and your family
Merry Christmas, and a blessed happy New Year!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel