[Dailydrool] Attention Pwincesses...get to Hounds Bay!

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:06:11 PST 2008

I, Pw Lilly, am auctioning off one of my very special stockings this
howliday season to help the foster houndies of Ohio this year. I never used
this one cuz I like the one I have from Pw Pawcasso Blossom. But this one on
hounds bay is so cute and tells Santy Paws how good you've been so he's sure
to put extra treats in it for you!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=seasonal&item=1229396331

I'll post my mini-waddle repawt as soon as mommy lets me on the puter long
enough to do it!

Snooters! Bid high for the houndies!
Pw Lilly

Hi my PIT Riley! I love you love you love you!

Dozer http://www.dogster.com/?272678
Freckles http://www.dogster.com/?273357
Pw. Lilly http://www.dogster.com/?273360