[Dailydrool] Thanks, Ellie!

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Tue Dec 9 08:40:58 PST 2008

Penny Lynn here, pawin' at ya from high atop the mesas of Northern NM,
where we gots the snow today!

We send slurpley thanks to Ellie Foth and the gang at Cecil Graphics. Our
calendars came yesterday, we peeked at our copy, and it is fantastic!
Thanks so much for doing such a great job! Margaritas for all!!!

To those still waiting to receive them, I think the order of sending was
out-of-US first, then multiple calendars (moi's category), and then the
singlets. So they are on their way and you will love them!

Love and drool (special high-altitude snowy drool today) to all in need--

Penny Lynn and chief scribe Sandy