[Dailydrool] way kewl magnuts from Lenny and Lexie

Cathy Brown minilibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:13:53 PST 2008

I just got my bag of way kewl magnuts dat say "Don't shop - Adopt" frum King
Bob the DOg's brudder and sister, Lenny and Lexie...and dey iz Adorable!  Da
momma iz gonna put one in everbuddy's stocking an gib one to da vet and
udder doggy peeples.

Da liddel houndie faces are soooo sweet togedder, sleepin' onna couch.  Itz
hard for me to get da momma to stop lookin' at da magnut an' gib me belly
rubs an' tweats!  (Hey, momma!  Open da friggy door an' gimme a liddel piece
ob chickie!  Den you can go back to lookin' at da magnut.)
Slurples, Lucy Lou the WWB, OEBE

P.S. you can contact Lenny and Lexie at cowbobdog at gmail.com