[Dailydrool] Harness

Kelly Epley KEpley at waddell.com
Wed Dec 10 06:18:08 PST 2008

I use a head collar also.  I first used it on a 120 pound Akita and
later on my bassets.  Since the dog returns to you when you tighten the
leash, this helps when there are threats from other animals.  The collar
gives you better control over the dog.  The one drawback that I have is
Drake spends his entire walk trying to remove the collar by scraping his
head on the ground.  I hope he learns soon.  He was so busy trying to
remove the collar that he has bonked his head on a stone fence twice.

Kelly Epley

Waddell & Reed

Senior Data Analyst | MSD - Data Management

6301 Glenwood, Overland Park, KS - 66202

(913) 236-1699 | KEpley at waddell.com

"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."