[Dailydrool] Stubborn Bassets

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Dec 9 14:09:02 PST 2008

Dis be Nelly Belle, the rescued senior gurl dat da Momma saved frum
dat bad peeples.  Me hab de honors of speekin bout dis stubborn thingy.
Being a pawt owner ob a basset slave dat is a red-headed Irish Taurus
me habto speak up for the bassets bein called stubborn. "Wewewe is not stubborn,
wewewe jus very determined."  Jus cuz we not come wen you call or do wat ya
wanna us to, not mean we stubborn.  We jus gotz de mind on da ober thingz and we be determined to see it thru...unwess ya gots da tweats.  Tweats always win out ober da odder impawtant thingies we be doin'

Momma sez me need to sez dat we luv awl da Howliday cawds. Why dat Momma wuns eber time da posty peeple in da truck gits here.  Den her show all ob we da cawds.  Mememe lubs it wots cause dis be me, Sadie Maye and Bazzle's firstest Christmas.

We be sennin drools to all ob da furkidz and da two weggers in need.  We also sennin drool to da Slaves what babies went to da bridge.  We so sorry dey hab to leave, but dey gotz da wingz now an be peekin down frum da clouds at ya an sennin der luv.

Droolz,
Nelly Belle ob The Dog House Gang.