[Dailydrool] TEMP foster care needed for senior basset

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 9 14:13:44 PST 2008

We were contacted by a young man who ended up rescuing a 10 yr old basset an owner abandoned at a PetsMart.  He didn't realize his apartment was a no-pets apartment as the previous tenants had pets.  He has 6 months on his lease and after that, he is moving to a home where he can keep this senior boy, so he is looking for someone to foster him in the meantime.  He will pay for food and other related expenses for him.

Our only long-term foster home can only take females.  As it is so rare for anyone to want a senior in the first place, we really want to help this guy out.  If anyone can help, please email me.  This would be in the the IL, IN, MO, KY, OH, TN, AL or GA area.

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 5
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie + Poppi, Ginger, Danica, Flappers and Smokey
www.bluegarssbassetrescue.org