[Dailydrool] Barney thanks everyone for the Drool

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 14:23:51 PST 2008

Barney wants me to thank everyone for the drool. He did well and woke up quickly after his ears were cleaned yesterday. He was very disgruntled about missing breakfast, so when he came home he ran right outside to eat poopcicles. If I won't feed him, obviously he needs to take matters into his own paws. Needless to say, dinner was served. He is none the worse for wear and back to normal today. His ears look good, and we are waiting on the culture from the deep part of the ear to make sure we don't need additional antibiotics.

So thanks to everyone for the drool!

I just finished dumping the remains of Maggie's food out under the trees for the critters...sigh. I sure miss that girl. It will be nice when Pearl gets here this weekend to distract all of us.

Synthia
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, 4days until Pearl, Doheny ATB
Ace the Newf
St. Bernard Baja, Saintly Miss Maggie ATB & Hannah ATB
Maya the Great Dane