[Dailydrool] behind as always

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:41:37 PST 2008

Well, we are still 109 drool digests behind. I finally read one from
November a few minutes ago. I am behind on all the news.  DRool to everyone
who has an ill 4 legger or to anyone who had a furend go to the bridge that
I have not read about yet.  I think about the drool often and of the things
I used to have time to do.  I have given up many things for my job or health
issues.  Totally sucks.  I stopped being a foster home, then stopped being
the foster coordinator, then stopped being on the board of directors for
ABC, and now I am so far behind on the drool. I didn't sign up for the
howliday card exchange either, even though we have participated in the last
2 years.  It is not that I have found other past times to occupy my time.  I
have no time to give.  Anyhow, the Dad slave made went to Mississippi 2
months after getting back from Iraq. He has been home from Mississippi since
the Saturday before Thanksgiving (U.S.) and now he left for Indiana on
Monday.  That is a very short trip for him.  Maggie is still doing fine,
knock on wood. No more tummy issues for her.  Mazzie is back to having her
left ear giving trouble again.  We have been using the blue power treatment
on it.  Oliver is still into playing ball 24/7 if he could.  Cooper is
getting neutered on Friday as he just turned 6 months old at the end of
November.  Cooper is in the process of switching to Blue Buffalo food as he
eats as he should, but his ribs are still very visible on the food he was
on.  I mean visible from across the room so I started getting him on the
Blue Buffalo on Saturday or Sunday. Not sure of which day for certain.
Anyhow, thinking of everyone and their families.  I can't wait to get caught
up and know all the news.
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper