[Dailydrool] Thanks (for a number of things)

janet dean jdean813 at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 10:51:19 PST 2008

I have read many posts on the Drool as well as received many e-mails and
e-cards from so many Droolers in regards to my sweet Kelly going to the
Bridge on 12/5/08.  I cannot thank you enough for being so kind to take the
time to send me your thoughts and concern.  A piece of my heart will always
be with Kelly, but my heart is also mending knowing that she is no longer in
pain or suffering.  I can see her wolfing down and enjoying that buffet at
the Bridge!  Droolers are just THE BEST!  I will respond to each of you, I
promise - I've just been away from my computer often the past few days
transporting local rescued bassets and basset wannabes from shelters to
their foster home or vet.

My ex-husband, Roy Jenkins, is STILL getting cards from Droolers, and he
said again to thank all of you so much.  He gets a kick out of how much we
think about our basset babies.  He is doing okay.seems to be much more at
peace and accepting of what he is going through.  He's actually very gentle
and sweet right now.  Everyone is enjoying spending time with him when we
can.  I plan on going back tomorrow to visit for a few hours with him (and
to see all the new cards and pictures he's gotten from Droolers, of
course!).  Again, thank you so much for responding to my request to send him
something to cheer him up.

Carmen Kraus, thank you so much for taking in Kelvin.  He reminds me of
another senior basset gent, Jackson, taken in this year by NTBHR, then
fostered and adopted by a very good friend.  Jackson is so loved, and he's
turned into such a loving 'gentle giant'.  I bet Kelvin will reward you the
same way.  God bless you for taking in this sweet neglected boy.

I received my postage stamps through Zazzle from AZBHR, and they are
absolutely beautiful!  They will just 'make' my Christmas cards this year!

Blessings and happy drool to all of you,

Janet Dean

Jackie, Kim and Lincoln - the cat!

Daisy, Rosie, Maggie and Kelly all ATB watching over us all

MyJoy!