[Dailydrool] Gingersnaps & introducing new bassets

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Dec 10 09:47:13 PST 2008

The ginger in the gingersnaps should not cause diarrhea. Ginger is actually good for the stomach, but the fat in the cookies may well have you picking up goop.

On the Drooler who wanted to know how to introduce the new hound, I do it one dog at a time, so the newbie is not overwhelmed. This has always worked for us. When all three of mine get together, the new hound is likely to be faced with two brats (my males, who will bark incessantly at anything new when they are together). Life is easier when you do each introduction singly.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets