[Dailydrool] IT'S my Gotcha day!!

Kay Jordan george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Dec 10 09:32:04 PST 2008

Hi everybody!!! Guess what!? It's my gotcha day today!! I done been got for two years! I wasnt real sure about momma when I first met her. Cause she came bolting out of her car sqwealing 'OH HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE'!! Then she scooped me up and hugged me and kissed me! I was supposed to just be a foster cause they thought they had too many four leggers. That lasted about a minute! :) George came with them to check me out and give his approval. He didnt eat me until we got home. But he dont hardly eat me much anymore and we play together. And I am learning how to be a grouch like him!

Momma says I am her Riley monster and I will be her forever puppy cause I am a little guy. But I am strong! But I hate baths! But I love PW Lilly of Ohio!! I love you Lilly!!

snooters to everyone!

PIT Riley! (sometimes Dad says that should be PIA Riley)