[Dailydrool] Three Hounds-a-Howling, well two anyway!

lyle gucwa lyle_gucwa at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:14:09 PST 2008

We have three boys, Belvedere (12 months old), Reagan (8 months old) and Lincoln (5 months old).  Belvedere and Lincoln are half brothers, same father.  Reagan is from a different set of parents. All came from the same Breeder, Lions Den in Pennsylvania, they're great.  We are very, very happy with are boys!  Belvedere and Lincoln have barked from the day we brought the home; however Reagan has never barked or howled, not even an Aaaaaaaaaroooooo!  He growls from time to time, but otherwise he's a quiet boy; both of his parents bark, we saw and heard them!  We aren't trying to encourage Reagan to bark either, we're afraid that one day we'll get him started and he'll never stop...  odd though, we named him after the "great communicator", and he's the quietest one!

Drool to all!!!

Lyle and the boys
p.s. Here he is: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/929255

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me