[Dailydrool] Senior Basset calendars

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 04:42:54 PST 2008

HI all,

Okay, I have ordered 25 more calendars and will have them to mail out on Tuesday.
After committing to this, I know have about 12 left,  and then they will be all gone, no more!
SO, don't wait.  These will be the absolute last of them.
go to  www.seniorhoundsabound.org to order   and please select continental US or out of country order form when you order to help get the postage correct.

Thank you all so much for your generous support of the old hounds in our care. They are precious and I wish I had room for more.  If you have a thought about adopting a senior,  DO IT!  You will not be disappointed, and to smash the biggest concern I hear about adopting a senior----that there is not enough time with them, and I don't want my heart to break and only have them a short time----if you weigh out all the love they give and the laughter you get,  it far outweighs the sadness in losing them.      You may be the one losing out by not adopting a senior,  they are the best kept secret in rescue!   Don't be left out, adopt a senior!  Check out any of your local rescues,  I am sure they can lead you to one!

aroos,
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org