[Dailydrool] Senior Basset Calendars

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 12:57:16 PST 2008

Hi Droolers!

I have sold out of calendars,  but have had several people email me looking for more.  If there are any more folks interested in getting a Senior Basset calendar, please email me at wprince1 at cfl.rr.com   If there is enough interest, I will go ahead with one last printing....the last one for the year!
Do not send any Paypals,  juts an email letting me know you would want how ever many if I get them printed.  I thought I would end up with a few extras,  but even sold the ones I had on hold for me,  so I am wanting a couple myself

thanks

aroos,
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org