[Dailydrool] head tremors

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 10 19:38:48 PST 2008

I just read your problem and head tremor? Old dogs and cats get vestibular disease they go in circles and are quite stressed and their head tilts.
Mr. Mow had it (first I ever heard of it) and we took him to vet but they maintain it's the inner ear - I think it's a stroke -.
We had to feed Mr. Mow cuz of his head tilt and some pills but he recovered without a head tilt. He was so stressed walking in circles and as he got better it got harder to get the pills down him. They say they get better on their own but it's hard to watch him being upset.

He was about 15
I hope it helps. The fact about surgery not working is a very honest vet.  It says they get better on their own.
Georgie and Miss Becky

http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_vestibular_disease.html