[Dailydrool] Last Chance Before Christmas with Special Offers

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 05:43:51 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,
Here is your last chance to get a 2009 Champion Sleeper Calendar for
yourself or someone you love for the holidays!!! All orders must be placed
by December 15th for delivery before the holiday. And don't forget these
special offers:

First, FREE SHIPPING! That's a savings of $5.00 per calendar!

Second, if you would like one sent as a gift, FREE GIFT WRAPPING! You can't
beat that! I will mail to whomever you want with a gift tag from you!

Who wouldn't want an entire year of beautiful sleeping houndies!

I also have 7 Champion Sleeper books on a first come basis. Remember these
are signed by the author, Tim Young, and once they are gone, that's it!!
Great for those kids on your list! The free shipping and gift wrapping also
applies to the books!

So, order yours today and make the Howlidays bright for yourself or someone
you love!

Calendars and books are $15 each (Remember, free shipping) and can be
ordered through Paypal using Hannah's email address -
hannahb4obr at gmal.comor you can send a check (please email me and
reserve your copy), made out to
Ohio Basset Rescue to me at:
Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101

Please help the hounds of Ohio. If you have any questions, you can email
Hannah at hannahb4obr at gmail.com

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Belle, and Hannah B
- Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - and, Foever Loved Einstein, Harriet,
Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)