[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Display & Storage

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 08:51:59 PST 2008

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful time
sending & receiving their Howlyday cards!

Just thought I would tell you about what I
did with mine last year--

I bid on a neat Christmas scrapbook last year
on HoundsBay (from Donna Lindy--she does
really cute scrapbooks and I love it!) and I have
them all stored in there--it turned out super cute
and now I WISH that I had not been so STUPID
to not sign up this year, cause I am missing all
the fun!

Anyway, I am having lots of fun looking through
my treasured scrapbook. The only thing I forgot
to do was to write down who sent what cards.
But that is easily fixed and will do that this year.

I also have requested some cards this year from
individuals and will have to add more pages to it,
so they can be displayed as well.

Have fun!
ruth & huckleberry