[Dailydrool] Sad

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 07:25:10 PST 2008

I am sad that a drooler is leaving us because she does not feel welcome.  I remember reading her post about Kelvin and how she is saving him.  Isn't that what we are all about.  Finding ways to save the hounds.  Carmen, I hope that you will keep up your good work with the hounds and I am happy for what you are doing to save the sweet Kelvin.   I am sorry you have decided to leave the daily drool.   I was looking forward to hearing about Kelvin's recovery.  In spite of what others may feel, I think of you as an angel that saves a sweet hound in need.  He would have been sent to the brdige before his time if not for you.   You can feel proud of this and everything else you do.  I wish I could here more about your work.  Thank you

Diane, mom to Ella Louise