[Dailydrool] Raffle Deadline Extended!

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 11 07:04:07 PST 2008

Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc, has extended the rafflle deadline in order to try to raise more funds.  We will run it until 15 December now.  Please, I know we don't have a lot of stuff to offer and certainly no big ticket items like cruises or plane tickets or gift cards, but I do what I can nearly on my own to raise funds for this little rescue but I can't do it without the generosity of others.  We've placed more than 75 dogs in the past 18 months, but we've rescued more than 100, with the others in our care right now and in need.

If you'd like tickets, please see our homepage at http://www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org  for PayPal orders or email me for check payments.  There are 11 pages of raffle packs listed on the lower left side of the page.

Thanks so much!!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 5
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Poppi, Ginger, Danica, Flappers and Smokey
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org