[Dailydrool] Fred Flashes Ear

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 09:00:08 PST 2008

Took Fred to the vet yesterday to check out how the surgery went.
Ear looks great. Fred is happier now and even happier since I have cut the E collar down quite a bit.
Now he can eat and drink better.
Thanks to all for their concern.
Fred is finally beginning to find his "Voice" now he lets me know if someone is coming or if he wants in.
Speaking of which-He goes out just fine-two stairs down-but coming back in he hesitates at the top stair and even we I call him he hesitates till I move away from the door. Also he is having a hard time catching on to the lead-the fact that I want him to go one way and not the way he wants to go. Again any help.
(First time we put Sadie-Doxie-on a lead she turned into a whirling dervice(sp). Thought that dog would never stop spinning!
Neva-wife-is interested in getting him into some type of rescue program-any suggestions, on training or anything would be appreciated.
Thanks again
Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer