[Dailydrool] Shop Rescues!

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Thu Dec 11 09:26:20 PST 2008

It looks like the recession has hit the basset rescue stores this year
too. After chatting with a fellow basset rescue shopkeeper today,
looks like sales are down at the basset rescue stores.

If you have some shopping left to do, don't forget to check out all
the great rescue stores out there that offer unique merchandise!

Check out the great CBHR sweatpants at:  http://cbhr.com

Alabama has some great pink basset shirts: http://www.bhra.org/bhra_store.htm

Arizona, North Texas BHR and Golden Gate Rescues have great Zazzle
merchandise. I just bought a pair of basset sneakers through them.
They are amazing! www.zazzle.com

Ozark Mountain has a Cafe Press stores at www.cafepress.com

4 the Hounds has a great basset shirt: http://www.4thehounds.org/shirts.htm

Get your basset gift wrap at BHR of Southern California:
http://www.bhrsc.info/BHRSC/storeholiday.html

How about a tie dye Woofstock shirt:
http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=115

Did you see the "basset addict" messenger bag at Brood's site?:
http://www.brood-va.org/broodstore/catalog/index.php?cPath=2

Suncoast has some really unique items! I've never seen a basset
doorknob before:
http://www.suncoastbassetrescue.org/s/productList.asp?DepartmentID=907677

Get your personalized BHRG wear at: http://www.bhrg.org/merchandise_bhrg.htm

Waddle shirts are always good at: http://www.wabr.net/tshirts/index.htm

Utah has basset earrings:
http://www.utahbassethoundrescue.com/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi?product=People
And buy your bulbs too!

Get your basset its own santa basset toy at Michigan's store:
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org/

How about a silver basset pin from Tri-state:
http://www.tristatebassets.org/store.html

Show your support for Droopy with a bumper sticker:
http://www.droopybassetrescue.com/shop/

Candle lover on your list? How about HOP candles?
http://www.houseofpuddles.org/index.html

How about the popular "Champion Sleeper" Calendar from Ohio:
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html

Did you order your stocking from Cookie to help Leslie and the bassets
in Montana? I just ordered one for my girl Eeyore!

And of course, my personal favorite....The Slobber Shoppe with over
300 (closing in on 350) basset items.
http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

And, if there are any others out there with merchandise to sell,
please let us know! Basset lovers are always shopping for basset gifts
for the family.

There are also lots of other basset groups out there that would love a
donation this holiday season. $10 or $20 would be a great help to any
group in these tough economical times. Here is a list of groups out
there and their websites:
http://www.nybasset.org/rescues_and_resources.htm

Thanks to everyone who supports these stores and rescue groups all
year long. It is was brings in the money to continue saving homeless
bassets throughout the country 365 days a year!

Happy Holidays!

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org