[Dailydrool] This n that

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:01:03 PST 2008

First, Happy Gotcha day to Biggs. We love your calendar page and absolutely
LOL'd at your mothers comment, "So...extra treats, belly rubs and eargasms
all around for all the houndies today." Eargasms, I love it, that's totally
what they are.  :)

To Carmen, I'm sorry you receieved unkind emails and therefore are leaving
the dailydrool. Personally I was inspired that you and mainly just you,
(with DH) were able to devote your home and finances to rescue and place
15 homeless animals this year. Plus seeing sweet little Kelvin and knowing
that he will be safe brought me such happiness. Thank you.

And to Shelley Gordon, thank you for the detailed listing of gifts available
from rescues along with the links to their sites. That makes it 10 times
easier for me to quickly and efficiently spend my paycheck. ;-)

And last but certainly not least, drool to all in need. To sick houndies,
sad slaves and anyone else who might need a little pick-me-up.

Kacy with Cow and Ru