[Dailydrool] basset behavior list

Sara saraberry at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 13:45:59 PST 2008

This is a new list and is in the early stages.? As it grows, the discussion is sure to become more diverse, but because it is a new group, you may sign on to see specific discussions but that is part of what the list is for.

If someone is having a specific issue and needs guidance and follow up, the members of this group are happy to assist.? I am not the only trainer on the list and many have much more experience than I do with basset hound behavior.

There are currently 17 members and growing?and?all of those people are?willing to help with specific behavior issues or discuss training topics.

Best*

Sara