[Dailydrool] TO REMOVE 2009 ANTIVIRUS

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:31:22 PST 2008

To make this basset related there are rumors people got this looking at you
tube videos of bassets, myself I was the first person I know who got it on
Nov 5th and have tried everything i can find to get rid of it and this seems
to maybe have worked ..well at least it is gone but it might reload itself.
I think i got it from Zango trying to watch an episode of ugly betty but
none the less and pretty much shut down that computer as i couldnt web
search kept getting hyjacked and all kinds of stuff

the forum below is very imformative I tried many of the things there to no
avail but the suggestion in post 208 worked for me..two things you must do
is disable the thing it says to disable and rename the antivirus tool when
saving it cause the visur looks for antivirus words

http://www.precisesecurity.com/blogs/2008/06/26/antivirus-2009/ post #208

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr