[Dailydrool] Frum Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:37:31 PST 2008

I be drooling like crazee here for Auntie Sandi an everbuddy. Nigel not
feelin good he no droolin, jus layin aroun. MomPerson shovt dat liddel stick
up he butt an it come beke way low, not high. He walkin roun wif he hed down
an he tail down jus lookin sad. MomPerson git out da big book whut da Vetman
ledder have when he gots a new won. She sayin he high no thighs wroid. No
dat not rite.
Hippie thighs wrote.
Hipsnose thy --- oh fooey.
He gots low thighs. Well we nose dat! He a Basset!!! He teke medzin for low
thighs. She thinkin he not tekin enuff. Need to hab he blood sucked out an
lookeed at. Not me not me I fine i fine. See i gots my hed up an tail up an
neverythin. Here I goes, playin an heppy.
Cept I wish my brudder feelin bedder.
MomPerson not feelin good neether. She coffin like mad an snufflin. She say
dat ok she done sumfin stoopit an dis whut she git. (Not da firss time I
finkin.)
Ok Llewis heer goin curl up wif my chilly brudder, keeps he warm.

Love an Drool to all in need,
 Llewis, all by he lonesome.