[Dailydrool] My new Buddy--Jody the Basset Hound

taylor092 at comcast.net taylor092 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 08:03:14 PST 2008

I am a new owner of a rescue hound by the name of Jody. I lost my corgi Oliver  on November 13, 2008.  Jody came to live with me on November 29, 2008.  He is such a loving little fellow but underweight with issues around food.  He also has a bad eye and joint pain.  I am new to Basset Hounds and I love reading the Daily Drool as I am picking up things that I need to know to help Jody progress.  Can anyone give me any tips, hints, information that will help us make our new "relationship" work?
We appreciate it.
Miriam Ventura and Jody