[Dailydrool] What a horrible disgusting person...

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:51:41 PST 2008

This is why I don't work for animal control, the police, or the justice
system.  If it was me who'd caught this guy, they'd have found him with an
ax in his head!

At least the poor girl is at the bridge now filling up on the buffet.  I
doubt she was being well cared for before this horrible incident.  I'll tell
my Aeryn to take good care of her at the bridge and when I comes to the
bridge to get all my babies that will be waiting for me there, I'll get her
too cuz those are peoples of hers she won't be waitin for.

Brenda- momperson to Copper, Elphaba and Aeryn (ATB)