[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva and Momma Beth

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 17:01:42 PST 2008

I have been reading about inappropriate things being said on the drool, and I hope that I never said anything offensive to anyone.? I like to write back and forth, I have for a while with Brudder Elwood, and I did a little with Nigel and Lewis.? If anything was said by me that was offensive I hope that someone would tell me so I could make amends.? Otherwise I will assume I did nothing to hurt anyone.? Drool to all the doggies and birdies.? I have a budgie who is under the weather too.? Beth