[Dailydrool] Slobber Sho and extra cards

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 12 10:56:00 PST 2008

I pawsomely shop at the Slobber Shop and it is AWWWWWEEEEESOOOMMMEEEEE. The pawstate university sweatshirt is a huge hit here I had the t-shirt I got from a fellow drooler on one of our exchanges and it is worn out now but I still wear it lol
I may make a pillow for Rex out of what's left to it one of these days :0)
If you have any extra cards, I would love to have them I run an in house daycare and I bet the kids would get a kick out of them

On a crankier note. I got in a small battle with my mom and well had to bite my tongue she had the nerve to tell me dogs had no souls, so I said do they not hurt do they not bleed. She said they have a body but no soul Grrrrrrrr Grrrrrrr was I mad. but in the spirit of Christmas and the thought maybe its dementia I controlled myself.... be very proud of me. Because when the sister in law ticked me off after Max a Million passed I told her straight up she was the reasons I liked dogs better then people. I try so hard to be a kind loving person but some people have their days for getting on my last nerve.

Funnier note, I was sorry to her of the muddy bassets running through the house but it was funny as hec. I snorted my water I laughed so hard. Sorry but that's what happens here I am so proud the house is clean and one will puke or drag poop in or muddy paw prints oh the joys of loving our babies. I would not have it any other way

Healing Drool to all those in need

Carolyn
Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo