[Dailydrool] catching up

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 17:24:22 PST 2008

I am slowing catching up.
Too much work, too much slepless nights with my son and too much time convincing Pepe in the morning that he REALLY needs to go out BEFORE I go to work in the morning:-)))

I just read about Carmen helping poor old Kelvin. I couldn't see the pictures...for some reason (like cencorship most likely) I cannot open the links. I am sure he's in a poor condition but I also believe that Carmen will help him to overcome this terrible state and give him the happiness every pup deserves!
(It's so terrible Carmen that your dogs've been shot at! I cannot believe people!)

Roger and Joyce! Congratulations on your new furbaby! I am sure Twoie is going to be a great companion especially now with both of you injured!!!!! I am so sorry about that! I hope both of you will feel much better soon!

PIT Riley! Happy Gotchaday! Your parents must be sooo happy to celebrate it with you!!!!

At home we're just having the usual playing, tag-of war with the rugs and balls and mommy's socks...
Cute thing - yesterday Sebastian (already 1 and 7 months) was rolling on the floor with Pepe and then just kissed him on his elbow...I wonder why there. Anyway, the cutest thing to see:-)))

Drool to all in need!

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

      Get your preferred Email name!