[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:43:32 PST 2008

I've been working on a horrendous project at work all week and am behind on
my drools.

Heart healing drool to Barbara, Renee, Kim, Vikki, Jody, and Sarah on their
losses of Frances, Sam the beagle, Sammie the beagle/hound, Natasha, the
Duch, and Rosebud, and safe journey to the bridge drool to them all.  I
cried at all of your stories -- it was clear how special they all were to
you, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

We're thrilled Mac the cockatiel is coming home in time for Christmas --
healing drool that he continues to mend.  Healing drool for Trixie as she
recovers from her cyst surgery, for Hadley that he heals quickly and stops
being Frankenbasset, for Charlie and her lymphoma (Tracy, we think you're
doing the right thing), and for Ziggy and his stomach virus.  And to Buford
that he continues to mend from his kidney infection.

Ms. Beasley, Geoffrey and Henry thought you were very beautimous in your
pin-up picture and want you to know you can add them to your long list of
admirers.  Welcome to Thelma and congratulations Pam and Henry on the new
addition to your family.  Congratulations to Lucy Lou for rescuing Fritz
from the evil Kleenex box!  Welcome to Allison and Barney, and happy
birthday to Yowza and Jack and to Lady Ashleigh Victoria.

And finally, thank you Carmen for keeping us posted on Kelvin's progress.  I
was so thrilled to see the difference in him between Day 1 and Day 7 --
already his coat looks better and he's gaining some weight.  I can tell
he'll be much loved with you.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))