[Dailydrool] Catching up

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:28:15 PST 2008

Hello Droolers!

I've been absent from the Drool for quite a while and just wanted to offer my support for everyone going through tough times right now. Please know that I've read every Drool, but couldn't allow myself to respond until I had finished my finals for school. I cried when I read about each of your buppies going to the bridge and normally I would write each of you a personalized email. But my biggest worry is that some of you who have lost a friend are just starting to heal and that any belated emails I send will just re-open those wounds. So I haven't sent those emails, but please, please know that I cried for each posting and you are all in my thoughts.

I send some holiday inspired drool to all humans and animals (furried or feathered!) and some extra special drool to all of those who have recently brought home their new family members!

Welcome drool to anyone who is new to this awesome community! I'm a relative newbie as well, and I'm so thankful that I found a group of people who love their bassets (and other pets) as much as I love mine.

Happy holidays to all!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert (the anxious one), Maggie (the hyper one) and Franny (the grumpy one)