[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 18:06:48 PST 2008

This be Emma The Delicate Diva, I will take that there smoochie from youze.? I be glad to hear you say you love the Elder Clara.? Now I have it in writing, so youze cannot say youze don't.? I need the smoochie to keep me warmz here in Minnesota, yeah you betcha!? Me Mom, she put these thingies on feet tootsies called booties, me no like.? but me love being outside lookin for the squirrelies and the bunnies, but I hab one of those in me house.? Well, thankz again Brudder, but son't fink this will give you the freedom to be means to the Elder Clara.? Me keepin the eyeball on youze.?