[Dailydrool] Dottie update

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 19:38:26 PST 2008

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know, we took Dottie to the Vet,  and he
could tell right away, it was her lower back, something she did to twist  it
or something, guess we will never know, but she is already getting  better.
Not bad enough for a cortisone shot, just 2 days of  Deramaxx.  She will take
one more tomorrow, maybe, maybe today was just  enough...........
I am just so grateful.  It is so awful when your baby is not  right, and
things always seem to happen in the middle of the  night..............
thank you everyone for slingin drool our way, we truly appreciate  it.
Barbie, and happier Dottie, and Honey  too
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. The NEW
AOL.com.(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000019)