[Dailydrool] Sleeping in and clingness

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 23:04:56 PST 2008

Anna you and I must be one of the few droolers who complain about our hounds sleeping in. I personally have given up. I let Dadperson take care of the waking up and the feeding otherwise I'd be late to work everyday.

Speedy really been clingy but he has been wanting more attention. We bought a new bed a while back that is low to the ground so that Speedy wouldn't have to jump down so far. He usually sleeps at the foot of the bed but now insist on being in the middle with one end on Dadperson and the snooter on me. It's making it very hard to turn.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!

Drool to all in need

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE