[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 36, Issue 12

AngelAnne2 at aol.com AngelAnne2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 02:48:45 PST 2008

hello everyone. this be me angelanne the what mom thinks is a sweet girl.
well today is my birfday im four. im waiting on all the present and goodies .
but mom is not happy with me . you see i never get on the furniture no never
and  i just started . so the mom not happy with me. she sayes im doing puppy
things .  see as a pup i was so good and never be into the troubles. but im
making up for  it now. mom sayes im to spoiled . what ever that mean. i have lots
of toys and  my papa walk me twice a day and i just must be mixed up. mom sayes
oh no  terrible foures. well need to work on the mom so i can get those new
toys and  lots of treats. drools to eberyone and wish me luck with the mom .
she tough of  girl. hello this is the slave mom to miss angelanne and she has
been a handful  these last few days . she has been getting into everything oh
where did my sweet  lil girl go. okay drools to all who need it.