[Dailydrool] Nigel and Lewis Smoochies

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Dec 13 09:06:01 PST 2008

Dear Nigel an Lewis,
We gals ob da Dog House Gang be reedin da drool.  Wat is dis dat we reed?  Nigel an Lewis ,ya be a needin sum dem smoochies?  Mememe heer to tell ya wewewe gots 4 gals here dat be sennin you sum smoochies to meke ya feel dat ya speshul.  MMMMWAAA fum Empress Ruby Doo, MMMMWAAA fum Sadie Maye, MMMMWAAA fum Abby Gale.  MMMMMMWAAAAAAA, MMMMMWAAAAAA fum mememe, Nelly Belle.  Me hab to outdo dem udder gals in da smoochie depawtment.  (Ya nose wat de sez bout we quiet gals. )

Droolz
Nelly Belle ob The Dog House Gang