[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas from Barney and family!

Debbie Ŀ Sommers debbiesommers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 09:18:06 PST 2008

Hello fellow droolers and turd tossers!  I haven't drooled on you all in a
long time!  SMOOCHES and SLOBBER to you all!  I'm such a big boy now, TWO
years old!  (3 in March!) Just as spoiled rotten as ever and sweet as pie
TeeHee!!  My whole family loves me very much.  I go for walks almost every
day, eat the best doggie food, and I even get real bacon and hot dogs!!!!!
I'm a lucky short person!   I can do tricks now like stand up tall for
treats.  This morning I got my own biscuit with bacon in it, Mmmmmm!!!  I
see there is a big green pointy tree with lights on it by the window.  I
know what that means!  I get a big red sock full of bones and chewy things
and toys any day now!! yay for me!!  My other friends live here with me,
Lady and Buster who are d o g s and a CAT named Lilly who I swear wants to
eat my tail.  She chases me around the house, and I bark and bark, then she
catches my tail and I dart away and off we go!  She's okay :D

You can see pics of me here: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/344089  and you can
go to my pet family's pages from there at my page.  You can see our kitty
cat Lilly's page here: http://www.catster.com/cats/865733

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Wet Kisses and Drool all around!

Barney